organizations use Facilitario
Facilitario is a system created to facilitate meaningful learning in human rights, which allows those working in human rights education to have a database and a flexible way of organizing processes.
For building activities and workshops, the system takes into account different learning styles and theories of the teaching/learning cycle.
- Link with experience
- Integrate knowledge
- Plan for action
Who we are
Carla Patiño CarreñoLawyer
- Co founder of Idea Dignidad, a foundation working with human rights issues.
- She is part of the World Association of Girl Scouts, working in non-formal education for girls and young women.
- She directed, as General Director of Education and Research of the Defensoría del Pueblo in Ecuador, the institutional change in relation to human rights education.
- She worked at the Ministry of Justice and Human Rights in Ecuador, in the area of implementation of international obligations and training for public servants.
- Toptal interviewer for candidates in the specialization of Drupal.
- Information manager for the housing humanitarian response to the earthquake in April 2016 in Ecuador.
- He led the technological area of an outsourcing company based in Quito and NY for 5 years, where he trained dozens of developers.
- He was part of the team developing the NBC website for the Winter Olympics in Sochi 2014.